Candidate will develop knowledge acquired at University and obtain experience in Financial markets and products.
Provide support to PM team and Operational Team
At Lombard Odier, we pride ourselves on delivering excellence for our clients. Managing our client´s wealth successfully has been our sole and dedicated focus for over 220 years. At a time when many banks are opting for industrialised and standardised offerings, we believe in personal relationships and bespoke investment solutions.
We are a privately owned bank with 27 offices globally, almost 200 investment experts offering global perspectives and local insights.
- Support on liquidity controls of the SICAVS and client accounts
- Support on client’s account alignment to comply with TAA decisions
- Support on administrative tasks regarding model portfolios
- Support operational team on Sicavs’ valuation process
- Support operational team on administrative tasks related to Sicavs as; tax reclaims, invoices, external and internal audits, etc
- Support to Compliance activities
Management and Reporting:
Reports to PM and Operational team
Counterparties and clients:
Key Internal Contacts: Rest of PMs, Operational team
Legal and Regulatory Responsibilities:
- Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to, the Local Office Compliance manual and Compliance policies and procedures as issued from time to time.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role. Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence
Skills and knowledge requirements:
Qualification / education required:
Bachelor Degree Level desirable.
Competencies / soft skills: Proactive and positive attitude Appetite for learning
Language skills: English and Spanish compulsory. French/other languages highly desirable.