We are looking for and intern to join us in our headquarters based in our Madrid. The candidate will help in ESG & Industrial data collection and analysis while will collaborate as well with other departments in terms of data.
HMY is the international leader in global services with 360° vision and innovation for the retail industry. The trusted partner for brands & retailers who need global account management combined with local implementation.
HMY is the leader in engineering, manufacturing and assembling of furniture for retail. We offer the following services: consulting & design, site and project management, value engineering as well as technological and lighting solutions.
HMY creates efficient and attractive sales spaces, offering innovative products, services and solutions to create a unique shopping experience.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to solve problems and to set priorities
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
- Excellent Excel skills and any other BI tools/databases.
- Motivated and willing to learn
- Highly organised, diligent and conscientious.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Interest in ESG
- A good command of the English language
- Industrial engineer or similar qualifications.
Details of the employment:
Location: Madrid´s office
Duration: Minimum of 6 months extensible to 12 months
About the position: TRAINEE CONTRACT
You will report into the Industrial Director:
- Research and collect company ESG and industrial data from different sources. Entering data into excel template checking automated reports against raw data o Assist in identifying corrupt or missing historic data/documents and “backfill” with correct data
- Support the Industrial team with maintenance of the ESG database
- Analyze the data and present possible deviations.
- Assist the team in using data for new reports/products.
- Collaborate and work closely with other departments in terms of data and its analysis.