EFFAS is a non-for-profit organization set up in 1962. Its mission is being a standard setter for investment professionals’ requirements, a think tank and center of discussion and a European referent in Training & Qualification.
Applications are welcome by 10 December 2020
EFFAS is the umbrella organization of 15 national local societies of investment professionals in Europe, representing more than 20.000 Financial analysts, Asset managers, pensions funds managers, Corporate finance specialists, risk managers and treasurers and other professional profiles of the investment profession
The Federation promotes the Professional certification and its recognition among regulators and third parties. The Goal is ensuring professional development of investment professionals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Actuarial Sciences, Economics, Finance, Information Technology, or any other related field.
- Proofed experience in data management, proficiency in excel & MS tools. Statistical software as SPSS, STATA & R are a plus.
- You can demonstrate excellent communication skills in English language. You have Toefl/Cambridge proficiency level, experience on English speaking jobs or are a native speaker. Spanish is desirable and any further language from the EU area will be considered.
- You are a friendly personality & enjoy communication with clients on a day to day basis. You can communicate complex issues in a simple and coherent manner.
- You are an excellent team player, a multitask talent with attention to detail.
- You enjoy working independently, are reliable and have a strong sense of responsibility with excellent time management skills.
- Your strengths include excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as strong result and performance orientation.
- You are self-motivated and can work under pressure.
Details of the employment:
Location: Frankfurt a.m. (Germany)
Contract period: 2 years Starting Date: asap
Dedication time: 80-100%
Call open until 10 December 2020. We are looking forward to your motivation letter and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the position:
You will support the director of the division as follows:
- Registration to the EFFAS training programmes and Certifications,
- Students and holders data base maintenance & update, Statistical report on training & exams.
- Exam session setup for both presential and online modus from end to end (starting with the logistic arrangements of the presential venues, papers correction process & collection of results, statistical analysis of results to detect nonperforming questions)
- Information flow among the federation members, training partners and potential students from end to end (starting with the open call of registration to the result announcement).
- Support to members and potential students on the program content, training tools and examination.
- Preparation/review/update of the supporting documents for the Training & certification to be shared with members, training partners and potential candidates.
- Supporting members on the accreditation of their local programmes
- Issuing diplomas of each one of the Certifications after the results are available and making them available to recipients..
- Attend Qualification Verification Requests coming from verification companies /prospect employers
- Update of the public holder list posted in the Website (CIIA, CESGA…)
- Maintenance of the holder Data Base of each certification as well as the holder public list
- Support the preparation of any documentation required for certification purposes.