EFFAS is a non-for-profit organization set up in 1962. Its mission is being a standard setter for investment professionals’ requirements, a think tank and center of discussion and a European referent in Training & Qualification.
Applications are welcome by 21 September 2021
EFFAS is the umbrella organization of 15 national local societies of investment professionals in Europe, representing more than 20.000 Financial analysts, Asset managers, pensions funds managers, Corporate finance specialists, risk managers and treasurers and other professional profiles of the investment profession
The Federation promotes the Professional certification and its recognition among regulators and third parties. The Goal is ensuring professional development of investment professionals.
- You are searching for an intercultural, interpersonal and dynamic working environment
- You are kind on being connected with professionals Europe wide to promote and enhance training for investment professionals.
- You appreciate being able to set up your working times partly flexible and remotely.
- You are a friendly personality & enjoy communication with clients on a day to day basis. You can communicate complex issues in a simple and coherent manner.
- You are an excellent team player, a multitask talent with attention to detail.
- You are self-motivated and you enjoy working independently, are reliable and have a strong sense of responsibility with excellent time management skills.
- Your strengths include excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as strong result and performance orientation and project management skills.
- Proofed experience in data management, proficiency in excel & MS tools. Seminars & marketing tools online (incl. Mail-chimp & Survey Monkey, Zoom).
- You can demonstrate excellent communication skills in English language. You have Toefl/Cambridge proficiency level, experience on English speaking jobs or are a native speaker. Spanish is desirable and any further language from the EU area will be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Master of science, Economics, Finance, Information Technology, or any other related field.
Details of the employment:
Location: Frankfurt a.m. (Germany)
Contract period: 2 years Starting Date: asap
Dedication time: 80-100%
Call open until 21 September 2021. We are looking forward to your motivation letter and CV at email@example.com
About the position:
You will support the directors in the area of marketing, relations with commission and international institutions, administration and events organization, as follows::
- Management of the information flow among the commission members, directors and representatives in international institution.
- Meetings’ organization (commissions, directors Board and Annual General Meeting, webinars not linked to the training area) presential venue and/or online. Follow up relevant participants to collect inputs for the background documents, drafting minutes and follow up decisions.
- Follow up calls and surveys from relevant institutions to properly inform the relevant commission and/or open a call among member societies if needed. Maintaining data base of calls and status. Provide needed support for the issuing and disclosure of the output (ie. comment letter, nomination, survey) if any
- Drafting and publishing, upon approval, if needed, articles, newsletters, reviews, annual report, linked to the area of responsibility.
- Update website, social media and relevant documents of the area of responsibility.
- Update data Base linked to directors, commissions, institutional relations, local regulators (ie. members, re-elections, EU transparency register