Join us as intern Middle office in our IWM division located in Barcelona for 12 months. You will support to the team of Private Bankers in tasks such as execution and follow-up of client orders, opening accounts, documentation, transfer, client files, opening new securities, coordination of all operations with the back office teams, management of new loans/inheritances, documentation of client meetings and investment proposals according MiFID regulation.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Your future colleagues
Join a highly motivated team of MO with sophisticated clients. You support some of the most talented senior relationship managers, servicing well-established relationships. This is an excellent platform for personal and professional development within a highly committed and collaborative team in an international and fast-paced environment. If you consistently strive to learn, seek new technologies to redesign, improve existing processes and achieve efficiencies, we are the match for your ambition. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- Internship agreement through the University.
- You possess strong Windows, Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Strong client and problem-solving skills with the ability to communicate efficiently at all levels.
- Ability to cope with pressure and a high level of flexibility, responsibility and attention to detail and diligent work approach with respect for our risk and control obligations.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.